MICRO EXPRESSIONS WITH BODY LANGUAGE
PRACTITIONER – DOUBLE CERTIFICATION (20h)
Professional Certificate – DGERT
If you have any questions you can reach us at: email@example.com / 211 582 177 / 96 352 22 14 / 93 266 20 47
> PRACTITIONER <
28% OFF UNTIL OCTOBER 10TH
Base Price: 549 EUROS
Only 396 EUROS
You can pay in two installments of 198 euros
By the end of the course, the trainees should be able to interpret universal Micro Expressions, as well as its 26 variations and to analyse body language within certain contexts.
By the end of the course, trainees should be able to:
– Interpret what other people feel and their true intentions beyond words
– Identify signs of discomfort and what might be their meaning in each context
– Learn how to interpret emotions efficiently
– Identify strategies for a more credible, consistent and authentic communication
– This training is for executives, sellers, negotiators, human resources professionals, teachers, law professionals, security forces professionals, coaches, psychologists, journalists, services professionals and people who are interested in their personal and professional development.
On-site Programme (8h)
– The brain’s role on non-verbal communication
– The 3 F’s of communication
– Emotions, moods and emotional triggers
– Managing emotions through body language
– The 7 universal Micro Expressions – advanced METV simulator
– The 26 Micro Expressions variations – advanced METV simulator
– Simple techniques to adjust communication to witnessed non-verbal signs
– Gestures and non-verbal behaviour that indicates psychological comfort and discomfort
– Emotional contagion and body language
– Instant Emotion Recognition – Case Study: Predicting the Results of the American Election
Online Programme (6h)
– Refresh of the main contents of the On-site Programme
– Emotions’ physicality and their meaning
– Messages implied on emotions
– How to detect disguised or interrupted Micro Expressions
– How to get the highest METV results
– How to apply the knowledge acquired on Micro Expressions to sales, human resources and business in general
– Introduction to the BLINK technique
– Emotions in relationships
Practice in Video Simulator (6h)
– Practice on the online video simulator from the Center for Body Language, with over 300 everyday situations
– Attending the On-Site Programme
– Attending the Online Video Programme on the week after the On-Site Programme
– Successful completion of the METV and the Online Exam from the Center for Body Language up until 10 days after the On-Site Programme
– After you successfully conclude the Practitioner, you will receive the following Certificates: – “Practitioner in Micro Expressions”, from Center for Body Language and – “Practitioner in Micro Expressions”, Professional Certificate.
António Sacavém – University Professor, Partner at António Sacavém Communication Academy ® and founder of Microexpressões Faciais ® and Linguagem Corporal ® brands.
Antonio is a Professor of Leadership & Team Management, Negotiation and Communication (Executive Master’s, Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees) at Universidade Europeia and IPAM – Laureate International Universities. He teaches Communication, Leadership and Negotiation in several companies all over the world (e.g., Toyota, Farfetch, Impresa Group, etc.). He has also worked as a Communication Coach for several companies and start-up festivals (e.g., Pioneers Festival). He is also an Author and Key-Note Speaker in many corporate and non-corporate events (e.g., TEDx).
He is a Certified Body Language Trainer by JNForensics and was trained by Joe Navarro, who worked in counter-intelligence for the FBI for over 25 years and is one of the most renown experts in non-verbal intelligence in the world. He is also a Certified Micro Expressions Trainer by the Center for Body Language International. He is also Business Coach (ACC by ICF) and NPL Trainer – International Certifications (IANLP).
For 6 years, he was Business Director in one of Portugal’s largest Corporations (SONAE). He holds a PhD Degree in Management, in the field of leadership and communication, at Universidade Europeia – Laureate International Universities. Antonio has also concluded the MsC Degree in Organizational Behaviour at ISPA and an Executive MBA in Management at ISCTE Business School. Antonio has an aptitude for turning complex knowledge into easy concepts that can be easily applied. He teaches executives, lawyers, negotiators, sellers, human resources professionals, journalists, teachers, coaches, etc.
In a business context, he gives media training and he also merges state of the art contents of leadership and/or negotiation with integrated communication (verbal + non-verbal), essential in providing his clients with the best service and lasting results. He also provides workshops and other integrated communication courses to a broader public. Antonio helps athletes and executives to create better versions of themselves and to reach a state of Flow that allows them to draw on the best they have to offer in order to serve others outstandingly. He is married and has 3 children, who have inspired his interest in the role that Body Language plays in the fight against Bullying. He also takes an interest in subjects such as: the role of non-verbal communication in expanding leaders’ social intuition; the process of emotional contagion in leaders; impressions’ management and mimicry in negotiation dynamics.
His work has been covered in a variety of media outlets including SIC, RTP1, TVI and TVI24.
– Free access for 1 year to the Micro Expressions Simulator from Center for Body Language (one of the most advanced in the world), with over 300 videos
– Our book – A Linguagem Corporal revela o que as Palavras Escondem (Body Language Shows what Words Are Hiding). TopBooks
Lisbon – Hotel Principe
You can pay in two installments of 198 euros – Fill out the Pre-Enrolment form above and we will send you more details by email.
Prices INCLUDE Coffee-Break. They DO NOT include other Meals or Accommodation
In case you decide not to attend the course, you need to let us know, in writing, at least 11 days before it starts and your money will be returned in full. If you decide not to attend less than 10 days before it starts or when it’s already taking place, your money will not be returned. These conditions also apply to those who enrol in the 10 days prior to the start of the course.
Payment: Your enrolment will be confirmed once we receive your payment. We will send you all the details after you fill out the form bellow. The course has a limited number of participants.
As definições de cookies no website está definido para"aceitar cookies" para ter uma melhor experiência possível na navegação. Se continuar a navegar sem alterar as definições ou se clicar em "Aceitar" está a consentir os seus dados.