Professional Training Certification – DGERT
It includes the Seminar “Expressividade e Voz (Articulation and Voice)” (LIVE ONLINE)
If you have any questions you can reach us at: email@example.com / 211 582 177 / 96 352 22 14 / 93 266 20 47
20% OFF UNTIL SEPTEMBER 20th
Base Price: 600 EUROS
Only 480 EUROS
You can pay in two installments of 240 euros
At the end of the course, trainees should be able to speak publicly with a high level of technical skill, in a reliable, coherent, solid, impressive and authentic way, before a wide range of audiences and in the media, both in private and corporate contexts, in order to achieve high efficiency levels in the process of human communication
By the end of the course, trainees should be able to:
– Carry out a High Impact Conversation
– Master the main public speaking techniques
– Develop their own style of Integrated Communication (both verbal and non-verbal)
– Communicate with maximum efficiency in various contexts (public speaking, media, business presentations, business meetings, activity analysis meetings, etc.)
– Use their voice to influence and convey a reliable image
This training course is aimed at executives, merchants, traders, human resources professions, teachers, justice officials, coaches, psychologists, journalists, people who provide services and people who are interested in their personal and professional development.
On-site program (16h)
– The baseline of the human communication process
– Human perception and adjustment
– Transforming limiting believes related to human communication
– Learn to say the “positive-no” in several contexts
– Learn to say the “assertive-no” in several contexts
– Script to create high impact presentations and stories
– Conceive and communicate complex arguments in a persuasive way
– Add charismatic and rhetorical tools into a speech
– Adapted the 4MAT model with non-verbal elements
– Media training tools (bridging, 3 element technique, etc)
– Nonverbal behaviors adjusted to seated and standing interviews (media, social media videos, etc.)
– The colours and management of impressions
– Trustworthiness and coherence: the basis for an effective communication
– How to maintain credibility and strength in high pressure contexts
– Techniques to overcome difficult questions in various contexts
– Introduction to communication coaching
– Conducting practical exercises, using filming and personalized feedback
Live Online Workshop (3h)
(in Brazilian Portuguese)
– Communicating and building perceptions
– Conveying positive and negative signs
– Tools to create a normal voice
– Psychodynamics and parameters of the voice
– Verbal resources
– Non-verbal resources
– Vocal resources
– How to create a speech and draw the listener’s attention
– Tone – emphasis and emotion
– Pass the final exam
– Participate in the entire on-site program
– Participate enthusiastically and commit to the various practical exercises to be conducted
António Sacavém – University Professor, Partner at António Sacavém Communication Academy ® and founder of Microexpressões Faciais ® and Linguagem Corporal ® brands.
Antonio is a Professor of Leadership & Team Management, Negotiation and Communication (Executive Master’s, Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees) at Universidade Europeia and IPAM – Laureate International Universities. He teaches Communication, Leadership and Negotiation in several companies all over the world (e.g., Toyota, Farfetch, Impresa Group, etc.). He has also worked as a Communication Coach for several companies and start-up festivals (e.g., Pioneers Festival). He is also an Author and Key-Note Speaker in many corporate and non-corporate events (e.g., TEDx).
He is a Certified Body Language Trainer by JNForensics and was trained by Joe Navarro, who worked in counter-intelligence for the FBI for over 25 years and is one of the most renown experts in non-verbal intelligence in the world. He is also a Certified Micro Expressions Trainer by the Center for Body Language International. He is also Business Coach (ACC by ICF) and NPL Trainer – International Certifications (IANLP).
For 6 years, he was Business Director in one of Portugal’s largest Corporations (SONAE). He holds a PhD Degree in Management, in the field of leadership and communication, at Universidade Europeia – Laureate International Universities. Antonio also concluded the MsC Degree in Organizational Behaviour at ISPA and an Executive MBA in Management at ISCTE Business School. Antonio has an aptitude for turning complex knowledge into easy concepts that can be easily applied. He teaches executives, lawyers, negotiators, sellers, human resources professionals, journalists, teachers, coaches, etc.
In a business context, he gives media training and he also merges state of the art contents of leadership and/or negotiation with integrated communication (verbal + non-verbal), essential in providing his clients with the best service and lasting results. He also provides workshops and other integrated communication courses to a broader public. Antonio helps athletes and executives to create better versions of themselves and to reach a state of Flow that allows them to draw on the best they have to offer in order to serve others outstandingly. He is married and has 3 children, who have inspired his interest in the role that Body Language plays in the fight against Bullying. He also takes an interest in subjects such as: the role of non-verbal communication in expanding leaders’ social intuition; the process of emotional contagion in leaders; impressions’ management and mimicry in negotiation dynamics.
His work has been covered in a variety of media outlets including SIC, RTP1, TVI and TVI24.
Leny Kyrillos – Expert in Communication and Voice, PhD in Communication Disorders Sciences and responsible for assisting radio and TV professionals at one of the most prestigious TV networks in Brazil
Speech therapist from the Federal University of São Paulo – Escola Paulista de Medicina (Paulista School of Medicine), Expert in Voice at Federal Council of Speech-language pathology – CFFa, holds a Master’s degree and PhD in Communication Disorders Sciences at Federal University of São Paulo. She also teaches the courses of Speech-language pathology, Journalism and Voice Specialization at the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo since 2000 and is a commentator for a weekly column titled “Communication and Leadership” at CBN radio. Leny is a trained Personal & Professional Coach from the Brazilian Society of Coaching and guest teacher at the Specialization Course of Communication Disorders at the Federal University of São Paulo – Escola Paulista de Medicina (Paulista School of Medicine)
Leny is also a researcher at the Larynx Institute – INLAR-SP, since 1991, and his the co-author of the books “Voz e Corpo na TV – a Fonoaudiologia ao Serviço da Comunicação” [Voice and Body on TV – Speech-language pathology at the Service of Communication] (published by Globo – 2003) and “Comunicar para Liderar” [Communicate to Lead] (published by Contexto – 2015).
She provides communication consultation and advisement to several companies, financial institutions and also Brazilian politicians, since 1997. She is also responsible for assisting radio and TV professionals since 1989.
Claudia Cotes – Expert in Communication and Voice, PhD in Linguistics and Assists radio and TV professionals at one of the most prestigious TV networks in Brazil
PhD in Linguistics at PUC/SP and MsC em Voice at PUC/ SP.
Claudia received the a prestigious award from the Council of Voice (Fonoaudiologia) – Brazil.
Analysis of a communication given by the Trainee (significant part)
– Lisbon: Hotel Principe
– 22TH NOVEMBER – 18h30 to 22h30
– 23TH NOVEMBER – 9h00 to 18h00
– 24TH NOVEMBER – 9h00 to 18h00
You can pay in two instalments of 240 euros -Fill out the Pre-Enrolment form bellow and we will send you more details by email.
Prices INCLUDE 2 Coffee-Breaks. They DO NOT include other Meals or Accommodation. Beneficiam ainda de 10% de desconto sobre o PVP todos aqueles que participarem anteriormente em formações certificadas, organizadas pela António Sacavém Communication Academy ®.
In case you decide not to attend the course, you need to let us know, in writing, at least 11 days before it starts and your money will be returned in full. If you decide not to attend less than 10 days before it starts or when it’s already taking place, your money will not be returned. These conditions also apply to those who enrol in the 10 days prior to the start of the course.
Payment: Your enrolment will be confirmed once we receive your payment. We will send you all the details after you fill out the form bellow. The course has a limited number of participants.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.